Join Our Team
Do you want to do challenging and rewarding work with a results-driven team in a flexible work environment? Inbloom can help you develop your skills and network, showcase your talent, and give you the opportunity to grow with us.
If you don't see a current opportunity here that fits for you, send a resume and cover letter to Megan.
Build your skills through direct involvement with one of our clients and broad experience working with and learning from our team of professionals.
- Conduct research, gather and analyze data, and communicate recommendations
- Formulate presentations, messaging and reports
- Create content for various messaging platforms, including social media
- Analyze and interpret data to support client projects and Inbloom strategy development
- Monitor news and developments relating to or impacting our clients and prospects
- Manage events and coordinate activities to support client growth
- Current sophomore or junior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Driven self-starter with ability to work effectively and independently in a multiple-engagement environment, and the capacity to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- A passion for social good
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft; knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Experience managing Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts
- Must have unrestricted access to a computer, internet, and telephone